Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pineapple Banana Beery Smoothie


- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- chopped pineapple
- handful frozen blueberries
- handful frozen grapes
- handful almonds
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- filled with coconut water

The thing about these recipes are, you really can't go wrong! Putting together these recipes are just second nature to me now! This one is mostly all fruit but if I put some cucumber or carrots, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, which is the best part of course. Choosing what liquid I want to use, I must say using milk is my favorite, but water, coconut water, coocnut milk, and regular cows milk are all my favorites. Milk makes it creamer and more filling giving you those extra calories, which is fine because all the ingredients are fruits and veggies! :)

Blend & Enjoy! Xo