Monday, April 6, 2015

Perfect Delicious Green Drink!!

This is a very delicious green drink! Packed with nutrients and flavor! Very refreshing with a little bit of zing! :D I try to add 2 tbsp of coconut oil to my smoothies because I learned how there are so many health benefits to take 2 tbsp per day so I just add it to my smoothies to make it convenient and it also adds a little flavor too :) also adding some nuts or seeds to your smoothies is more about the health benefits then anything else so I mainly use almonds but any type of your choice would work just fine but that set is completely optional just like the coconut oil! :)  


- handful baby kale
- 4 baby carrots
- 1/4 sliced cucumber
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 frozen red grapes
- 1/2 sliced green apple
- 1/4 peeled lime
- handful almonds (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 3 thin slices ginger
- filled with 1/2 coconut water & 1/2 water 

Blend & Enjoy! Xo