Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blackberry Pineapple Beet Smoothie

This smoothie is so so sooo good!! It's nice and creamy and full of flavor! Don't let the beets scare you if you don't like them! I never liked beets but always see smoothie recipes with them in it so I had to try it and the taste took me by surprise! I absolutely love using beets now in my smoothies and adore the taste now! Also when I use beets I like to use some kind of milk to really make it creamy, the taste is just perfect! And this hot pink color it turned out to be isn't too bad either! ;) So here it is..


- 1 1/2 slices of beets
- handful frozen organic blackberries
- 1/4 sliced cucumber
- handful walnuts
- tbsp organic coconut oil 
- tsp pear Greek yogurt
- handful frozen chopped pineapple
- 1/2 chopped organic pear
- filled with organic coconut milk



So In love with this color!!! :)


Blend & Enjoy! Xo