Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Green Coconut Smoothie

This one is so good! definitely one of my favorites, if not my favorite smoothie I have ever made! Whenever I use coconut milk as my base, I add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil! Two tablespoons of coconut oil per day has so many benefits for you, so why not? It is such an easy way to just add it to your smoothie.


Handful of spinach
1 frozen banana
couple frozen blueberries
couple almonds
couple walnuts
2 tbsp of coconut oil
fill with coconut milk


then top off with some cinnamon!

Blend & Enjoy! Xo

This one is definitely a must try! Let me know how you like it or if you add or change anything to the recipe, I would love it hear about it!

Also, here is a great article about the benefits of coconut oil! Dr. Oz is the best :) http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/surprising-health-benefits-coconut-oil