Saturday, January 25, 2014

Green Mango Banana Smoothie

So I did a little experiment because honestly I couldn't choose how I wanted to make this smoothie, so I tried it both ways! And this is what I did.. First I just wanted to make a regular mango and banana smoothie without the green, so I made that first. I tasted it, it was good but it didn't have enough flavor to it for me so I then decided to add some green to it! I took out my baby spinach and sliced up some cucumber and BAM, delicious! It added just the right flavor and made it perfect! You can try both ways also if you like! If you do, leave a comment and let me know which way you preferred! :)

Here it is..


Cut up 1 mango and 1 banana
Add a handful of almonds 
3 thin slices of ginger
2 tbsp banana Greek yogurt
2 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
Filled with coconut milk (any milk of your choice)
You can also add some ice


Turn it green! Add..

- handful of baby spinach 
- about 1/4 sliced cucumber


Blend & Enjoy! Xo


They're both delicious but I must say the green way is a little bit better :) make sure to let me know which one you liked better! Cheers! <3