Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Creamy Blueberry Mango Smoothie

This smoothie is so yummy!! It's exactly the kind of smoothie I love! Just the most perfect mix of ingredients. Also, because this is a smoothie and not a juice, all the delicious fiber you are getting keeps you nice and full! That's just one of many reasons why I like smoothies better than juicing. If you guys would like me to explain in detail why I think smoothies are better than juicing, let me know below in the comments! Hope you enjoy!


- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 skinned & sliced kiwi
- 1 skinned & sliced frozen mango
- about 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 chopped stalk of celery
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 4 thin slices ginger
- 2 sunflower flax snax
- 1 handful walnuts 
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pineapple coconut yogurt
- filled with coconut milk


Blend & Enjoy! Xo